Wednesday, February 3, 2010

just a little note

Been very stressful lately. I think I am not who I am anymore. Nowadays seems that i wear several masks. Sometimes this mask for this occasion and other for another occasion. Why can't i be who i am? Why have i chnaged? It is better or worse that someone have grown wiser and more matured? I don't know. I can't even evaluate it myself. Besides all the feelings in within me, ppl ard me also seems to changed but to a total different situation that i used to face. Or is it only me that has been changing?
Aih..the more i think the worse it became. So i told myself not to think much. Things will eventually be better. Stay focus on my dreams which will be more practical and i could be more independant. By that i would be happier and of course honeybee would be as well.
Would like to thank honeybee, sis, ah jie, fellow friends and colleagues who have been supporting me all these while. Thanks all. Luv u all much. Not to worry bout me. I know what am doing. I am blogging it out just to release some stress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess ,everyone wearing different mask in different occasion too..
its hard for us to be our self all the time..
v can shout,cry n laugh out loud at home, but not a public places..
v can do crazy stuff n make stupid face in front of our family member n love one, but not in front of ur boss or other ppl..
still v r wearing a mask too..
this is one of the way v protect ourself as well..

as long u din hurt urself n others, everything will be juz fine...

take good care ..cheers ('',)..

Genie (honeybee916) said...

Thanks dear. Muaks