Wednesday, September 8, 2010

finally sold my HTC diamond..and now am on ANDROID! HTC Wildfire

finally sold my HTC diamond..and now am on ANDROID! HTC Wildfire!!!

sold my HTC diamond to a young boy from LowYat.net...my 1st attempt in selling off my handphone ler..somemore it's online and am selling to someone that i dunno...well..a good experience though...heheheh

then talking bout my new phone..i went hi n lo searchign for it cos OUT OF STOCK! went lowyat also most them sold out till i was past the shop which offered me the lowest trade in price last week...they have wat i wanted...so i bought it without giving extra thought...now i have android phone dee...cannot compare to my ibaby(aka iphone)...but i still like it except for the camera...kekekke....i called it a mini iphone...functions almost the same just the size smaller and different OS loo...kekekekekek...so happy...

**currently busy helping koko on his wedding things..and busy bout work...so no time to update blog..sorry!

No comments: