Sunday, November 28, 2010

mini minor updates for capturing month - November

november, the month of capturing...soon it's december..i like december much as it's christmas...the month full of decorations and joy...and Starbucks will have my favourite drinks with the snowflake cup!! yippie!!


lovely christmas decor isn't it?
 
my imagic tetikus!! yippie!!
 
3 fridays with ichiban boshi!!

went for mani and pedi retreat with ahjie: 
Christmas decor @ Farenheit 88
just another day with wonderful sky!
love shape chicken steak from Chilis:
afternoon drinking session with bee bee
my little popo monitoring me @ work!
ichiban boshi again!!
shopping with jie!!
just another editing tool:
erm..saw myself @ Ambank eh!!
another coffee retreat for myself:
Mee Mee's birthday gift:
hehehehhehe..playing with colleague's plant:
fuhhhh!! finally i transplanted all my greenies!! felt so happy and alive!!

No comments: