Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feelings on 2011_01_07

being emo these few days…but thanks god i have lovely family n friends who cheer me up..no matter near or far! and not to forget the most loving one hand held my cold hands…he gave me warmth that i couldn't describe! 

but i'm still emo…i dunno why…i try not to think bout it but i just can't help it…i know i know you guys wanna know what…but i just couldn't tell…it's just something in between myself…well well…it takes time and will for me to settle this though….i just HATE the feelings…

anyway, my bee has actually spend his time entertaining his emo gf by treating her (me) her favorite japanese food..had quite a good chat and we even went for movie…talking bout movie, it has been ages we have not been to cinema…well…this time round, we went for Gulliver's Travel…


a show that i wanted to watch as i remembered i did read a book bout this when i was young…ehem ehem…though not very old now…wakakkakakkaka…back to the show…i like it as it's quite funny and childish though…i dun need to think when i watch…suits my emo mood a the right time..and the best part of the show it's not bout the tiny little creature or beast!! it's the little tiny billboard advertisement that attracts me….the GPAD!! the 1st thought….bee has his iPad and i have a zPad…talking bout the zPad…still waiting for bee to bring it back from his office…his LUCKY draw…it has been quite a lucky year for both of us…we hope things could be even better for 2011…though this week a stuck in the emo situation…and also i like taht they are using apple products in this production...mainly becos am an apple fan!!

okla…enuf of craps…back to myself! i'm gonna tell myself…stand up Genie! be strong! do the best that you can and ignore the rest! success is all about doing it yourself with the moral support given to you by all your loved ones!! so dun sulk!! get up!! just ignore the "something" that might ruin your days…dun give a damn to it!!

yes yes…i'll be STRONG! HEALTHY and HAPPY!!
i want to be the happiest girl in town!!

have a great weekend all..thanks for reading…hugs!!

No comments: