Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gonna be alone soon.. :(

*sob sob* i'm gonna be alone again soon...honeybee flying off again tonite...i will miss him more n more...this time for long...almost 3 months...

well well....gonna plan for my weekday, after work activities and weekend activities...bought some craft thingy and nail art stamping...will explore more on these...and also not forgetting my 100 DIY X'MAS cards for frens and colleagues...gonna customise some of them this year...

oh ya..need to plan for my trip also...can i spend 3 weeks holiday over there? b4 going need to skill up my photography skills too..else not worth deee....

seems like lots of activities going on to occupied my lonely time....kekeke...all wif my beauty, craft and photography activities...

company centennial dance competition coming soon...i wanna take this opportunity to snap some stage shots...wif my new flashgun...then can also learn to snap during annual dinner this year..muahahhahaha

again...to my dearest hoeybee...do take good care of yourself and enjoy over there...we will miss each other much... muaks to you..

No comments: