Monday, December 28, 2009

Countdown to 2010

erm...i keep thinking of my special day in 2010....muahhahah...looking forward to 10.10.10

despite that...am thinking if there would be any change in my working life?? will it be better or worse?? i dun wanna have boring working life...everyday stuck in jam...counting down to 5.15pm to off work...doing the same reporting and supporting work...will there be a change?? it has been 2 years and 3 months am in this company...but i didn't see any growth....it's so stagnant which make me feel so demotivated....with the people and working attitude...i feel more & more irritated...especially when it come to how people threat each other...the more you know...the more fed up you will be...

okok enuf of corporate stories.....now back to my own resolutions....i have a long list i guess...but priority should be given to those important ones and which could help me to be stronger!!

2010 resloutions:
- to travel for at least once a year (bee gonna kill me for this)
- to join bazaar at least once a month
- to get a 18-200mm lens or 18-135mm lens
- to have a great party on 10.10.10
- to earn more money (thru my own biz, of course)
- to be more healthy and prettier (haha................and younger)
- to improve on blogging skills (learning)
- to improve on photo shooting and editing
- to spend lesser and save more (wohoo!!)

No comments: