Thursday, September 3, 2009

Plans for the 2 weeks without honeybee around

erm...honeybee going overseas again loo...this time for 2 weeks...i guess i still can cope with it...muahhahaha...got lots of plans loitering around me...in order not to miss them..i wanna post them here to remind myself..muahahhaha...


- tidy up all rubber stamps
- rearrange my craft corner
- start to design and prepare X'mas cards...this time round maybe 100 of them
- do card for Yee Wan's wedding...congrats gal!
- design some birthday & thank you cards..just in case i need to use them (erm erm..i need them actually...few family members birthday in the month of September)
- update my sales garage (might be slow, cos takde kaki to collect items eh...sorry ya my dear customers)
- pack some old clothes and sell them online...(hoping someone would buy..else gonna sell it thru flea market)

i think the list will grow longer soon...but these are what i have for now...

No comments: