Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2009.09.16






today is the day....4 years dee loo...anyhow we didn't celebrate it specifically....went for porky pork ribs dinner on the night before...erm...i should say taste so so only....still misses what i had @ HURRICANE...

another busy day...we went to KL to do some stuff before honeybee heads off to philipines..normal routine work...while waiting for him...i shopped alone @ KLCC....and my little PIGLET went missing...i think it fell off @ watsons...wua wua wua....my cute little piglet ler....so sad....couldn't track it back...after honeybee had done his things..he fetched me to 1U to look for piglet...but the CROCS store there dun have any disney jibbitz left....dissapointed hor...we then took a break @ sushi zanmai...so sweet of honeybee that he fetched me to Ikano just to look for piglet..seeing my face was so dissapointed oh....there are 2 different piglet in the store....i had chosen this...but this is not the piglet i wanted...if anyone of you saw this piglet...please please reserve for me....aih...sad sad...
old piglet
new piglet


having a mixture feeling...we headed home...helped honeybee to pack then we had dinner before he sends me home....
a quiet and lonely night without honeybee.....

counting days now!!

No comments: