Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lost!! am i??

LOST?!? Am i?? am asking this question to myself...seems like am quite lost....i dunno what i want and what's my direction..need to find my way out...ya..

am lost in the jungle....hahhahha...no la..

lost somewhere that i feel pressure...i need to breakaway...having some personal time..having coffee and blogging my way...dun care la whether the english or malay or manglish sounds ok not....am not writing essay la wey!!! am blogging bout my feelings...

okok....sorry la...abit too emo ok...back to LOST...

erm....i feel that i'm losing confidence at work and business...not easy la....but i dun care...i wanna do it...i will need to find a proper way to weigh them properly and make them success!!! not easy though...get a bit of mentally tortured!

but what can i do??? cannot be giving up easily right?? if i give up, i can't reach the place where i wan to go and i can get wateva i want...so stay clear and things will work out their way...

thanks to my dearest for being there to support me...sometimes though he kept quiet...i know what he's thinking...just prefer that he would speak it out...kekkekeke....

kla...cannot blog too much in this entry dee... :P

enjoy ur day!!!

No comments: