Tuesday, June 8, 2010

say bubye to chasing latest gadgets

oh no....i have a long list of gadgets that i wnated...but then i have to say NO to all of them if i wanna get my own property...sad isn't it?




wua wua..


mac air (maybe next year bah)


iphone 4G ler!!! erm..if can afford, maybe end this year get one



ipad...not really in need if can get Mac Air loo


Sony NEX 3....erm..only if we sell off one DSLR la...but dun think i wan loo


muahhahaha...found replacement for my current sony T100...so in love with it...but then kesian my T100...so better put in wish list 1st bah!

My current status: better dun chase on latest gadgets dee!!! honeybee will kill me!!! now am aiming for property instead...

so if i can get my property, i have another long list of items needed for the new "HOME"!!

No comments: