Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 2011

Wah..last day of the month..and yet i didn't improve...still 1 blog entry for a month...aih..so bad huh...well where's my motivation? I have a long list of personal items to be done but yet to start them as i need a space for my own..when can i resume all my lovely activities? Like craft? Online shop...and so on...well i guess it's gonna be soon...yes very very soon..

Some of the happening things in June. Need not describe in words as the pictures will tell everything!

T-Bowl session

Yummy Taiwan @ Farenheit 88
so coincidence ler...our cutie pendrive 
yoo...makan session again..this time round..thai food...yum yum..no wonder we are complaining we are getting fatter and fatter!! 
kuala selangor makan trip..tak sedap at all...bluek!
apparantly this is supplied by TI...and the fellow bake them himself...
snowflake session with ah bee...too big bowl dee....like the taro..but too much that it makes me puke!

weekend bazaar...
my rabito!! 
my free honda cap! 
japanese food @ sushi zanmai..not so good already...

sunset watching @ look out point..

No comments: