Tuesday, July 5, 2011

May 2011 - month for labours

after all, time flies...it's now July and i'm blogging bout activities in May...duh...not in mood ler...
May wasn't a very good month for us...well, despite all the unhappiness and bad things..i have good things to share too.. =)


Day trip to Genting. It was a rainy and smoky day after all.

We then went for big feast at Ulu yam...yummy!



And also i got myself my Banane taipei bag dee...yippie..green green...be environmental friendly ma..hahahhaha...then ah bee bought me pillopet...so nice...i love my bumblebee pillow...and one more...i've cut my hair shorter...all split ends gone..and am addicted...it's 2 months plus now..and am going to cut it even shorter this round...

oh not forgetting some other activities and also few hours jalan jalan @ petaling street...


Petaling street:

No comments: