Saturday, November 12, 2011

Aug and Sep 2011

August 2011 - The Month of Independence
~ short trip with bee and his family to bukit tinggi, hehe..the clown gave me a LOVE balloon...so happy bout it
~ ah BEE bought me my 3 smurfies!!!  ♥ ♥ papa smurf, clumpsy and smurffettes.... ♥ them so much..but have to put them in plastic bag 1st..will keep till we move to new place soon
~ had my long long acrylic nails..very nice but tortured my nails...weakened after removing them.. :( but thanks to my fren Pinc for introducing NailTek..now my nails are back in action!
~ and again, ah bee bought me a new pair of earrings cos the one that i had for 4 years sudah rosak liao loo!!!
~ oh ya, mimi came back from UK, brought my longchamp bag..and my longchamp pressie for ah bee as anniversary gift ♥ hehe...not forgetting theng theng for the magnets...love you two muchie!!
~ Penang short trip again...as usual...ah bee went for work...i tag along to lepak loo...just tat now it's local rather than overseas dee...how i miss my days in Sydney!!
~ and lastly....it's company's 103 birthday...we had great celebration again! Life is indeed GREAT!


September 2011 - month of smurf-tastic anniversary ♥
~ the best month of the year...it's my anniversary month and my Fav is in town...SMURF!!!
~ had another family trip to Melaka..but not so great after that cos our baby got kissed!! ish!!! but overall all of us got quite relax...and bee bee purposely get my McD smurfs for me.. ♥ him the most
~ we had a newcomer to our family...Ms Kuai Kuai!!
~ if you do follow my FB, you will see SMURFS all over the place for September
~ another newcomer...bee bee got attracted by this little cutie and he brought him back for me..it's our Dino2!!!
~ another suprise!! bee send flowers to my office!!! all i've wanted for so any years...blushing all the way and the flowers bloomed with nice fragrance!! ♥ the lilies!!!
~ had our Eastin Japanese buffet for anniversary
~and Sep 2011 ended with the 60 mins walk around golden triangle...hahahha.. 

No comments: