Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oct 2011 - my month of ♥, joy, miracle & everything! ♥♥♥

October...the month that I've always been waiting for...

~ had AD&D on the very 1st day...and again, Mabel make me a SUPERSTAR!! ♥♥♥

~ all my darlings gave me so many surprises!!!

~ mui brought 3 pairs of Madame H's shoes all the way back from Bangkok for me!!! I'm superb tall with it...4 inches taller oh!!!

~ and i took the guts to cut my hair short!! real short ok??

~ Penang trip again...for James + Xin Ning's wedding...love is in the air!!!

~ rushed back for Nicholas + Jacelyn's wedding

~ had my 2nd pair of FitFlop!!

~ Wendy got me a butterfly bracelet all the way from Singapore

~ attended Mui's birthday party...real great! hope i can have 1 soon

~ abalones for our birthday celebration!!! ♥♥♥

~ our NEW IT tshirt...so glowing!!!

~ BAD NEWS! Steve is GONE....GONE FOREVER!!!

~ and attended the last wedding of the month Darren + Alice

No comments: