Saturday, April 3, 2010

iphone with maxis or iphone with digi??

Frens around me has been asking opinion from me on which service provider to choose…well well…as a iphone user…I felt this phone is great provided you have unlimited data package tag along..else it will just be a normal phone…I must thank my dearest for the phone as it makes me one of the pioneer of iphone user in Malaysia…we got this from Aust with a much cheaper price…
Which telco? I’ve tested my iphone with Digi prepaid, Celcom Prepaid, Celcom Postpaid and Digi Prepaid…generally I prefer celcom and digi…maxis is a big NO NO to me..tat’s why those who know me, I’ve change from Maxis to celcom….hehehe…and keeping my digi prepaid…so u know what am going to suggest right…muahahhaha…decide on your own preference and experience…it all depends on yourself oh…kekkekeke…(anyway, just my 2 cents worth of comments ya)

Now am using the lovely baby with Celcom Exec 50 + RM38 (unlimited data)…works perfectly fine for me…no regrets!!

No comments: