Monday, April 12, 2010

Wedding fair : An Afternoon @ Passion Road, Sunday 11 April 2010

You must be wondering why did I attend wedding fair, huh! Ahah! Got you! Am not getting married yet. Just go kepo kepo saja.We went to wedding fair as we were invited by our lovely mui. She’s now a wedding planner who owns DREAMAKER. Do let me know if interested, I’ll introduce her to you oh. 1st impression I had when I reached. “Oh! Why in such place huh”? But when we walked in, I got somehow a little impressed by the decors, kinda welcoming us. I like the hanging ornaments on the tree. Cool! So there we go, we went to the booths and kepo kepo. Found out lots of info and I shall be posting some of them below so that you can check them out.

Oh ya, I met my sis best fren there, Janet! Janet is a singer. Check out her portfolio HERE.

After some photo shootings, we sat down at the corner and had tea session. We had some snacks and desserts which are served at the buffet area. Food rating, so so only. Then it came to LUCKY DRAW time. 1st and 2nd lucky draw have been won by others. Honeybee teased me that I wasn’t that lucky with my business card. But to our surprised, the minute we were talking bout that, I heard my name was being announced! Wohoooooo! I won myself something. It’s a free makeup and hairdo for pre bridal shooting. Hahahaha. It’s from Michelle.

After all, we send mui back and we went home. Had a great afternoon with honeybee and mui @ Passion Road, Lorong Yap Kwan Seng. Thanks bee for being the driver of the day.

More info and pics below (have fun ya):

check out for more pics @ my FB

No comments: