Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Annual Dinner & Dance

-postdated post-

We had our Annual Dinner and Dance on 11 December 2010, at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. This year will be a special one for me as I'm one of the organizing committee again. And I've played a different role. 2 years ago, i helped my department in lucky draw section. And this year, I volunteered to help out and I was being chosen as the Publicity Lead. Wow. An achievement for me. I get to design the email communication template. Learned a lot from the rest and improved my photo editing skill.

On top of that, there's a team in my department who joined the MTV contest. From the beginning, i jokingly told them that i'll be their manager. But I didn't help much until few days before the competition, i went to support them during their practice and helped them in preparing their attire. Not much effort given to them but I'm honored tat they cherished what i've did for them.

Now on the day itself, honeybee send me for my make up session...n here you go..taaa daaa...make up from Mabel Toh..check her out from my FB...she did make up fr my sis in law during her wedding as well....great one!!

And more pics to go to show you the event of the night...great one though i din win anything...but my satisfaction level has won everything!!

And the best for the night!! the MTV team won champion!! I'm so so so proud of them!! great one!!



No comments: