Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 New Year Resolution

2011 is coming!!
What's your new year resolution??

I haven't really think deep bout it...but a high level one could be as following:

- to get a house
- to blog at least 2 posts per week
- to clear up old stock (clothes from honeybee916 and 7dayscloset)
- to revive my blogshops
- to save more money (amount not to be shared publicly)
- to get to travel oversea at least once (not too many cos i wanna buy house la)
- to get back to my DIY cards activity with more creative ideas
- to spend more time with my honeybee and my mummy
- to be more involved with my SLRs and Lomo cameras...ideas pls

as you browse through..it's nothing to do with my work eh...all personal oh...ngek ngek ngek...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my new year resolution almost the same like urs..haha...
gambateh...!!!!

Genie (honeybee916) said...

i think most of the people about our age also sama ler...kekekkekek