Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Dream in the Year of the Tiger

wohoo!! am going to submit this blog for this event...check this out http://www.nuffnang.com.my/tigerrun/

My Dreams of the Year of  Tiger:
- to travel for at least once a year
- to join bazaar at least once in 2 months
- to improve on my business skills
- to get a 18-200mm lens or 18-135mm lens
- to earn more money
- to be more healthy and prettier (haha)
- to improve on blogging skills
- to improve on photo shooting and editing
- to spend lesser and save more (wohoo!!)

2 comments:

Square Cookies said...

Hope you can fulfill all of your dreams!

Btw, gal, 18-200mm and 18-135mm, the former one better right?

Genie (honeybee916) said...

Erm. Dunno wor. I can only select according to budget. But most prob won't buy. Will keep money for my biz.