Saturday, January 16, 2010

sorry!

sorry folks...i've been busy and lazy lately...so seldom share my thoughts here...just some updates for the beginning of 2010...manage to secure bazaar stall and started my offline business....though not earning much...but i've learnt more than what money could buy...i got all the support from my dearest and closest family members..thanks so much...i do appreciate them..but at times i might be rude as i think i don't know how to express them...am sorry if i've offended any of you...and not forgetting my frens, colleagues and customers for the support...hugs...besides this, am quite busy at work...got kind of demotivated at work at times...i find it more interesting on my own biz...hahaha...but work will remain as work...i have to sacrifice also....well well....i've learnt not to complain much but to take as opportunity to learn more....right? and also as for personal life...i think we both are becoming more matured...we do understand each other but at times we just kept quite...and am happy for honeybee for wat he has right now and a better future is on the way...i'll support him as long as he needs me to be....hugs...

No comments: