Monday, January 25, 2010

Tired

it has been tiring weeks @ work...but nevertheless i did something for my own also...but life seems to be harder now..i've learn alot especially in my small biz..learn how to give and take...learn from others...learn to be patient...learn how to survive under the hot sun...learn how to tolerate...and lots more that i can list them down...it's not easy though...but i will not give up...people around me are not giving up on me..but all of them stood with me to support me...love u all much..muaks...really appreciate that....frens in need are really frens indeed...but despite those..there are some culprits..but i dun need to care too much...i will take them as a learning experience for me to grow wiser...isn't it?? kekekeke...

oh ya...i have started my personal blog which i post my daily feelings since 1 Jan 2010..but the blog is for invitation only..not meant for public..sorry ya people...

gtg for now...lots more to be done...cheers to all

3 comments:

Sue@Iza said...

geniee....wuwuwuw, i dont get to read ur blog is it T___T

Genie (honeybee916) said...

iza..apa khabar? aku rindu masa kat command centre la...

Sue@Iza said...

hahahaha..rindu jugak la genie...rindu nk mkn junkfood byk2....nak masuk sane smule lah... =P