Friday, March 26, 2010

Goor or Bad Day??

How did you had your thursday night??

me ah...having meeting the whole day then it rained heavily when it was time to go home..waited for awhile till the rain stopped, then took bus to wait for honeybee at his office..we then went to PJ to have dinner with ah mui...a nice one indeed though abit annoyed with the jam...

went home happily..i waited for honeybee to take his bath, when suddenly he called and said my turn, i tripped and fell to the floor...OUCH! knocked my head to the corner of the wall, legs on the floor and arms to the door...sangat sakit la...bruises everywhere and my head bengkak dee...luckily nothing else...

went to sleep after that...

today, friday...woke up and get ready to work though still in pain and a bit pening....came to work setup laptop dee i went to obriens to buy breakfast, on the way up, i accidentally poured the coffee on my hand...another OUCH....wat a night and a day...tonight wanna go see doctor loo...to check if something wrong with my head....still bengkak la...

despite all the pain, i felt so in love cos everyone cares for me...hugs all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take good care ya..
('',)..

Genie (honeybee916) said...

ya will do...thanks for the concern...hugs