Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Just Love Good Smelling People

Well, feeling kinda lazy on this lovely Sunday, I saw this particular contest on Project Alpha’s FB. (http://projectalpha.com.my/instant-cash-blogging/)

Referring to the title of this blog, I would say I just love good smelling people as you will fresh and relax. I believe people would not want to smell unpleasant right? Especially when there are too many people around you. No one wish to be categorized as “SMELLY ONES”. Haha. How to consider as good smelling people? Some would use deodorant and probably some would use fragrance? Even some would keep on bathing to keep themselves fresh. It is all up to each individual, right? As long as you are not smelly huh!

I had once encountered a stinky smell when I was cramped in the train. We were all packed like sardine and this fellow was kind of smelly. I think probably he has been sweating much chasing the train. If he were to use deodorant, I believe the smell would not be as smelly as he was. True?

Some people has body odor but they couldn’t smell it themselves. People around them would feel very uncomfortable especially in our Malaysian weather. How to help them? I think those who are close to them should advise them accordingly. If we ourselves has body odor, we should take action to it also, so that people around us will not feel uncomfortable.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

 

No comments: