Monday, March 29, 2010

monday bluesssss.....

knowing that monday is always blue, i wore red to office today...my 2nd hand Forever 21 top with black skirt...normal look only...but at least not blue though....cleared up quite some pending items today...having some little time on my own, i managed to get pictures for some latest items..check it out at my sales blog...
http://honeybee916sales.blogspot.com/

besides doing work, i kept thinking of having sales again for my customers...but then dunno what kind of sales....maybe you as my customer should feedback to me in order for me to improve huh...pls pls...really appreciate comments...and if possible, let me know your spending budget, your worries or event items that you would like to see here...nothing's wrong or right....all of us have right to comment...cheers!!

hope all of you have a great great day and week ahead..think positively so that there will neva be monday blues!! hurray!!

No comments: