Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 2 @ Sydney (Optus Training Centre)

woke up quite late today..think was too tired..we had diy sandwich breakfast..honeybee went to office son I walk around for bout 30 minutes before we took train to lindcome.oh ya..didn't mentioned that I bought 2 blouses too..

we then went to optus training centre..walked almost 20 minutes under the hot sun before we could reach there..today's weather is the hottest which is 40 degrees..
while honeybee set up his things,i got to online for awhile..

we then went to town to shop around..bought the magazine tat sis wanted..i manage to get another dress at 10aud..after walking for awhile,honeybee got a call to go back to office to get key for another apartment which we wanted to stay..so we proceeded to cityrail..then tragedy happened..i realized there was someone knocking me when I entered train station..to my surprise,the next thing I knew was my wallet is missing..i turned and saw the lady who took my bag..i could only shout at honeybee to wait for me and I ran out to chase the lady..i was lucky enough to have back my belongings..i wasn't panicked till I settle down..what an experience..i hold on to honeybee tightly after that...scary isn't it..we then went home and packed,and move to the apartment honeybee used to stay..which is more convenient to me..was a bit relieved after moving to the better place..after dinner,we went coles to stock up our necessities..ended the night by uploading some pics to FB..

No comments: