Friday, February 20, 2009

Sydney - Day 16



Day 16 (20 Feb 09)
I’m feeling blue today though the weather is superb sunny and nice!! I think it’s because I’m going back soon and I gonna start work dee loo…aih…I’m gonna miss everything here…
Woke up @ 6.40am as usual make breakfast…wanted to continue sleeping after that but I just couldn’t sleep…so I woke up and browse for some information…then I went to Coles to stock up food for honeybee…manage to drop by the boutique to get the lovely blouse for sis…came home with all the food..i put them nicely in cabinet so that it’s easy for honeybee to access when I’m not here!! L sad….even packed meat into small packs for him ler…


Afternoon, we had kfc for lunch then we went to the botanical garden..oh my…it’s so big…1st I saw bees flying around the flowers there..must be sweet nectars eh…then we saw thousands of bats…which I think could be millions of them…sucks!!! After spending few hours there, we walked to opera house, managed to see the Queen Victoria cruise which stopped by since yesterday…it departed and I managed to capture while it sailed away…we then came home for dinner…a simple meal by me…

No comments: