Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sydney - Day 13

Gisshhh…another day has past…I dun wanna go back can ar??? Dun feel like working loo…wua wua…woke up today to make breakfast for my honeybee as usual..then went back to sleep…woke up again ard 9 plus and had my own breakfast…having cherries and yoghurt today…now thinking wat to eat for dinner…we have extra fried rice for lunch which I’ve prepared yesterday…dinner should be something simple if we plan to visit Olympic park…



Updates in the afternoon, went out to meet honeybee @ Lidcombe then we took train to Olympic Park..
thought it would be a nice place but ended up it was worse than Putrajaya…personally, I prefer Putrajaya more ler..anyhow, we spend some time there and came home..it was still early so we went Coles again as other shops are closed…as usual 5pm become dead place…hahahha…came home bing lazy, we had spagethi for dinner only..then both of us was busy online..doing own things…

No comments: