Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sydney Day 8 (12 Feb 09)

Today, I went out alone around 10 plus after having bread as breakfast at home..took train to Wynyard then change to Circular Quay…from there, I took ferry to Manly at 11am…the ride was just marvellous…it was so windy that the ferry was shaking…I was freezing cold thought wearing my sweater…reached Manly at bout 11.30am…walk around on my own..went to the beach side and took some pics…this beach is mainly for surfers...syiok eh…after walking for sometime, I took out my phone…oh shit!! Got 6 missed calls from honeybee…I called him back…his class finished dee, so we decided to meet @ Circulay Quay…I took the ferry back…on the way back, I was able to capture the whole scene of Sydney Tower, CBD, Opera House and Harbour Bridge…after we had lunch at Mc D, honeybee brought me to Watsons bay…we took a bus ride…though kinda sleepy on bus, the surrounding view was nice…once we reached Watsons Bay…I could only say OH MY GOSH!!! It brought back my memories of 14 years ago…it’s somehow similar to the scene I’ve seen in Great Ocean Road…after a short walk through the cold breeze, we decided to go off as it started to rain…took a bus back to town…dunno where to go, I told honeybee I wanted to go to the Hay’s market…aiya..only vegetables and fruits ler!! Kanasai…on the way back, we had our early dinner at Hungry Jack’s…which is Burger King in Malaysia…keke…kinda tired but filled with fun…thanks honeybee…hugs…

more @ http://picasaweb.google.com/jingnee1010



No comments: