Monday, February 23, 2009

Sydney - Day 18

Well…the very last day for me to lepak in Sydney..so sad eh…”ng seh tak loo”..honeybee woke me up to go for breakfast…we went to Chinatown to eat dim sum (guai lou called it YAM CHA)…I should say the food so so only…but the thought of honeybee which counts…he ordered mango pudding for me too…muaks dear...after breakfast, we manage to drop by Haymarket again…to go for final round of souvenirs but I have got everything…and honeybee got me another 2 silicon covers for my phone…so lovely…another surprise from honeybee…he brought me all the way to bondi junction again to do the acrylic nails which I wanted yesterday,,keke…and finally I got my nails done…acrylic with French tip…muahhahaha…very nice and shiny oh..but honeybee said abit like patung wor…like those Barbie doll…I know I’m a BABI but I’m not a BARBIE..kekkeke…so many suprises in a day..after getting the nails done, we went to botanic garden again…honeybee said we missed ot a point where we can have marvellous view of Sydney opera house and the harbour bridge…so we both walked hand in hand under the hot sun to the point…it was indeed a nice point of view…more pictures to be uploaded…well happy time really flies…it’s time to go back to do final packing and I need to leave..we had our late lunch @ home...i packed my stuffs and honeybee helped me to transfer the pictures out…all I did was just hugging him and I was crying…
On the way to airport, I feel so sad…I think I miss him much and I miss Sydney very much…18 days in Sydney just passed like wind blow…1st thing once we reached airport was to check in…luckily not over weight..it was just 20.8kg..manage to spend another 30 minutes with honeybee before I went in to the terminal..both of us missed each others companion much that we keep sms each other…I know another 3 weeks I’ll be seeing him again but it’s just too long..but we both understand that we are strong enough to handle it…hugs bee…walking around the shops in the terminal…I manage to get myself some mini lipgloss from Clinique and of course my collection of soft toy…I got a pink koala…I’m gonna name it koalabee..
Oh my gosh…my flight were to transit @ Brisbane ler…1 hr flight from Sydney and I’m at Brisbane international airport…manage to walk around before my flight transit back to Kuala Lumpur…taking flight alone it’s not fun at all…no companion..so lonely…I miss honeybee much…by this time normally both of us should be sleeping dee…I just told myself to be strong…now on my plane back to Kuala Lumpur…I’m drafting this blog as I have no internet access..i was dozing off when I heard the air stewardess calling for meal time…I had lamb with mashed potatoes…yummy..kinda better than those that I have the 1st day…and I have my favourite Cadbury chocolate…the seats in boeing 777 are 2 by 5 by 2…I was seated at the aisle of the 5 seaters with an uncle…the rest of the 3 seats were empty…uncle occupied 3.5 seats ler…cos he lie down as if it was his bed…kanasai betul!!! Stupid chinapek…okla…time to go to bed…I shall stop here and continue tomorrow once I’m back @ home @ my lovely room…lots to do tomorrow before I start work again on Tuesday…hugs everyone…and of course flying kisses to honeybee whom is now far away from me…I love you bee….muakssss and good nightss…

Having meals alone in flight aren’t fun at all…luckily still got a small bar of chocolate to entertain me…

Reached KLIA at 5am..earlier than expected dee…came home at 6am..tried to take a nap but I couldn’t…somehow I still miss Sydney much…miss the lifestyle there…miss waking up early to make breakfast for my honeybee and continue sleeping…


pics available @ http://picasaweb.google.com/jingnee1010

No comments: