Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sydney - Day 14

Today, I feel that I’m becoming more lazy…but as I observed, over here, Monday till Wednesday are boring…things come alive only by Thursday…so today I planned to stay at home…will boil soup again…kekkeke…was planning activities for the last few days here in Sydney…not forgetting also souvenirs for all..

my super sweet soup!!

Update again @ night….wahahah…honeybee came back earlier…my soup is ready..therefore no need to jaga api..so we get to walk around @ Westfield before all the shops closed..bought myself some handicraft items..keke..we then came home and cook dinner…honeybee help out a lot…cos his darling was just being lazy…after our delicious dinner..we went to town to have a walk…walked around the rocks area…got marvellous pics of the sky…then we came home…



bee follow Ayu's pose!! muahahhaa


No comments: