Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sydney - Day 11

Waking up early on a lovely Sunday…honeybee’s turn to fry bacon for me…kekekkee…had some garlic bread as well..as promised, he brought me out to Taronga Zoo…I was so excited…so happily we went…I was just acting like a small little gal..cos I like zoo so much…took a ferry there and our zoo trip began…got the tickets and maps..seems very big oh…but kinda disappointed..the kangaroos are so cacat…even Singapore Zoo’s kangaroos are better…didn’t get to hug koala also…wuhuhuhu…and the stupid platypus area is under constructions!!! Anyhow, we kinda enjoyed as the weather was better though it rained…after zoo trip, we went to TEDS..was looking for camera bag but sold out dee…so we had a short walk around town and we went to Chinatown again!! bought some souvenirs and got vege from paddy’s market…deadtown again after 5pm…we came back and I cooked dinner…cooked mushroom and tomato pork...1st try but honeybee said nice wor…hahahha…then manage to lepak for 20 minutes @ Coles after dinner…came back with my usual routine…writing blog and online!!!

No comments: