Monday, February 16, 2009

Sydney - Day 12

Oh no..Monday again…another week in Sydney..im just starting to adapt myself to the life here…which I feel god bout it…too bad I’m going back soon…gonna start work dee..well updates for today..work up quite early…went to nearby Asian Market to buy porkbones, vege and taufu..since it was sunny, I decided to go to town….after doing laundry, I went out..walk around QVB to look for something for sis…couldn’t get…so went to Chinatown to get souvenirs..mana tau tak buka…aiya..walk so far ler…but over here ppl walk a lot…walk around market city then came back ard 3pm…knowing that honeybee would be coming back soon, I started boiling the soup…corn + carrot + pork bones…seems tasteless but the corns here are super sweet!! After dinner, honeybee asked if I wanna go out…so we went to Luna Park to take some pics then took ferry to darling harbour…took some shots also…I wasn’t in the mood cos I was freezing cold…kesian honeybee gotta carry both the heavy cameras as I was just holing the light tripod and chocolate on the other hand…kekeke

No comments: